FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Awards: It’s time to get recognized!
Have you nominated your company in the FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Awards yet? As part of our 2015 Community Day activities, the awards recognize outstanding FinancialForce customer achievements across all of our products. The 360s serve as an incredible opportunity for customers to not only share their stories of ERP success but to also get promoted as a leader within the Salesforce and FinancialForce.com communities. So what are you waiting for?
One of last year’s participants Michael Richardson, CIO of Milrose Consultants recalled how winning the 2014 “Business Breakthrough of The Year” Award validated the company’s hard work and future business goals:
“Winning this award in 2014 was the culmination of a determined and enthusiastic Business Transformation mission spanning all of Milrose. The objectives of this effort became the mantra of Milrose from the start – right through the moment that we stood on the platform and accepted this award. I recall when we attended our first FinancialForce Customer Day event in SFO, in 2013. I turned to our Controller sitting next to me and whispered “We need to WIN this award next year when our amazing Milrose-WAVE Solution has been developed and launched into Production!” – and we did. VERY gratifying for me and the entire executive team that had so much time, energy and optimism invested in this massive initiative.
The positive PR that Milrose was able to generate amongst our customer base was important.
Internally, the employee morale and improved recognition of the importance and significance of what we’d accomplished was palpable and valued.
The notoriety which this award gave our Finance department within the company was also beneficial. It gave our CFO, Controller and others the opportunity to highlight and share some of the new automation and client-facing improvements.
The tech/software industry gave us a highly credible pat on the back for a job well done, and that felt very good!”
All FinancialForce.com customers are eligible to participate and can nominate themselves for one or more categories including:
- Best ERP Vision
- Best Customer Experience
- Community Champion
- FinancialForce Financial Management Excellence
- FinancialForce PSA Excellence
- FinancialForce HCM Excellence
- FinancialForce SCM Excellence
Today, we’re excited to announce the four judges who will be reviewing your nominations. Let’s take a closer look:
- Jeremy Roche is the President, Founder and CEO of FinancialForce.com. Jeremy was the driving force behind the creation of FinancialForce.com in 2009 with investment from UNIT4 and salesforce.com.
- Kevin Roberts is the GM of Platform at FinancialForce.com. He has over 25 years of back office systems integration experience across a variety of technical environments and is a key figure in the Salesforce, and FinancialForce.com ecosystems. He has been with FinancialForce.com since its inception in 2009.
- Phil Wainewright is the co-founder of Diginomica as well as a cloud computing thought leader, blogger, analyst and consultant. In addition to documenting the transformation of 21st century enterprises by digital technology, he is co-founder of industry advocacy group EuroCloud.
- Denis Pombriant is a well-known front office analyst and thought leader, and is the founder and managing principal of Beagle Research Group, LLC. Pombriant’s work appears in most major CRM publications both in print and online, in both North America and Europe.
Call for entries are now open and will close on Monday, August 10th, 2015. Winners will be announced on stage on Monday, September 14th at FinancialForce Community Day. Get all the 360s Customer Excellence Award details here.