Day 3 Highlights – Bono(?), revolution, fireside chats and more
Hey Bono, come back to Booth W601 – we forgot to scan you! Real or Fake Bono, Day 3 of Dreamforce ’13 did not disappoint. Now for the highlights…
- The Dreamforce Dev Zone is buzzing like crazy with the $1 Million Hack. Can’t wait to see who and what wins today!
- Revolution party rocked – As Marc Benioff might say, “Phenomenal”. Definitely the most hopping after-hours party on the #df13 block. Amazing crowd, awesome show, killer music, and lots o’ spirits. Thanks to EchoSign, Totango and ClickSoftware for sponsoring!
- Nice treat (or trick?) to see Bono at the Expo and FinancialForce.com booth. Special thanks for his keen interest in cloud-based accounting and professional services automation!
- Transforming the Back Office of a Customer Company – Great session with Peter Coffee, Head of Platform Research at salesforce.com, and Jeremy Roche, CEO and President, FinancialForce.com. Thanks to all who participated. It’s where the industry is headed.
- Amazing keynote with Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg and Lean in author. “When a boy leads, we don’t call him bossy, we expect him to lead. But when a little girl leads on a playground we call her bossy….The good news is we can change this today.”
- The traffic is not slowing down at the FinancialForce.com booths. We’re having great conversations and we already have given out triple t-shirts from last year. Craziness!
- Thanks to Jennifer Jenkins with Nexius and John Fernandez with ForgeRock for doing an excellent job at the 5 Ways To Get Your Back Office in Perfect Shape (for Company Growth)
- There’s so much going on with FinancialForce.com – acquisitions, new products, customers – we’ve had more press and analyst meetings then we can count.
- FinancialForce.com DevZone guys – you are killing it with your sessions and attendance levels. Well done.
- You can still win a GoPro – come see us at w601!
- Now, most importantly today is the last day! Come to the only #df13 wrap up party there is – Rehab, at B Bar atop Yerba Buena Gardens. Goes til 1pm!