On Tuesday, June 21st, at our fifth annual and largest customer event to date – FinancialForce Community Live – we honored the winners of this year’s 360 Customer and Partner Excellence Awards. This year’s program received another record-breaking number of submissions from customers and partners all over the globe!
This year’s panel of judges included: Tod Nielsen, CEO of FinancialForce, Fred Studer, CMO of FinancialForce and Ben Kepes, Business Leader, Technology Evangelist, and Entrepreneur. Judges selected winners in eight, extremely competitive categories.
Let’s take a look back at who won and accepted their coveted awards on-stage in Las Vegas:
FinancialForce Financial Management (FM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, supply chain/inventory control, financial reporting, revenue management and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Financial Management and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: INTO University Partnerships, a global education partnering organization, was selected for their efficiency in using automated revenue recognition to eliminate days of manual work each month as well as its innovative approach in using FinancialForce to run their complex finances.
FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross-departmental visibility, resource management and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: Greenway Health, a single vendor for all Healthcare IT and revenue cycle services, was selected for utilizing FinancialForce PSA to create a deeper bond between sales and services. Resulting in more than 1,000 hours of saved time per year.
FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management, records management, talent management and employee engagement while leveraging the power of FinancialForce HCM and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: Superior Industries, a manufacturing company, implemented FinancialForce HCM in October 2015 and, as a result, saved hundreds of hours of manual data entry time.
Best Customer Experience: This award recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence, and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce solutions, on top of the Salesforce Platform, to improve their customer experience.
- Winner: Jacobus Consulting was selected for its dedication to advancing its mission of healthcare by empowering clients to achieve what matters most. They are a consistent example of how companies can utilize ERP in a single cloud platform to impact customer success.
Exemplary Use of Platform: Recognizes customers who use two or more FinancialForce solutions and have demonstrated a strong belief in how multi-app usage is a game-changer for the success of their business.
- Winner: Medidata Solutions, a company that provides industry-leading, cloud-based solutions for clinical research, was selected for implementing a PSA and financials system that will scale with them in the future. Since implementing FinancialForce, Medidata has seen dramatic improvements in productivity, customer service, cross-departmental visibility and limited-resource management planning.
Community Champion of the Year: Recognizes individuals who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members with their comments, feedback, and ideas.
- Winner: Michael Slawnik, from Interlochen Center for the Arts, is dedicated to empowering others within the FinancialForce community. Nominated by peers, he is an active and engaged member who is always working to provide advice and solutions for those in need—ensuring their businesses utilize FinancialForce to the fullest.
FinancialForce Partner Excellence, Systems Integrator: Recognizes both system Integrators and ISV partners who have delivered problem-solving and innovative solutions to customers by leveraging FinancialForce applications and technology.
- Winner: Icon Cloud Consulting is a premier FinancialForce implementation partner that is growing quickly with 170+ customer implementations completed across numerous industries. As users of FinancialForce PSA, Icon has been able to triple its headcount and revenue over the past five years.
FinancialForce Partner Excellence, ISV: Recognizes both system integrators and ISV partners who have delivered problem-solving and innovative solutions to customers by leveraging FinancialForce applications and technology.
- Winner: Chargent, the leading payment solution on the Salesforce AppExchange, provides connectors for FinancialForce Accounting and Billing Central. The partnership helps customers organize all of their payment data alongside all of their accounting data, further enabling the 360-degree view of the business.
Congratulations again to all our winners!