Congratulations to the 2016 FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Award winners!
This morning, at our fourth annual and largest US customer event to date – FinancialForce Community Live – we proudly honored the winners of this year’s FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence awards on stage at the Mandalay Bay convention center in Las Vegas! Winners will also receive a second round of recognition at our Community Live event in London next week.
Our panel of judges included: Jeremy Roche, CEO of FinancialForce; Kevin Roberts, director of platform technology at FinancialForce; Martin Veitch, editorial director at IDG Connect and Zoli Erdos, publisher and editor of CloudAve and Enterprise Irregulars. The judges selected winners in six, very competitive categories.
Congrats to all!
FinancialForce Financial Management (FM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, supply chain/inventory control, financial reporting, revenue management and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Financial Management and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: NewVoiceMedia, a global sales and services communications platform built on the Salesforce Platform, was selected for dramatically reducing time spent on reporting and increasing how finance collaborates across the business.
FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross-departmental visibility, resource management and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: Manhattan Associates, a supply chain solution provider, was selected for its improved reporting and communication between customers and consultants amidst rapid growth.
FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management, records management, talent management, and employee engagement while leveraging the power of FinancialForce HCM and the Salesforce Platform.
- Winner: Ashoka, global nonprofit and association of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs, was selected for its impressive success metrics with FinancialForce HCM. An independent firm, Nucleus Research, calculated that this company realized nearly 250% return on its investment from 2013 – 2015.
Best Customer Experience: This award recognizes companies who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce solutions, on top of the Salesforce Platform, to improve their customer experience. Winners will be selected based on how they have included FinancialForce applications as part of their customer-centric strategy, and the impact the front and back office integration has made on their business.
- Winner: Camfed, an international non-profit organization that tackles poverty and inequality, and empowers young women to step up as leaders of change, was selected for the impact that their internal technology and process transformation has had on customers and donors. Camfed is a FinancialForce Financial Management customer.
Exemplary Use of Platform: Recognizes customers who use two or more FinancialForce solutions and have demonstrated a strong belief in how multi app usage is a game changer for the success of their business. Winners will be those who have a vision for leveraging applications across Salesforce Platform to underpin the future of their work.
- Winner: Jacobus Consulting, an organization dedicated to advancing the mission of healthcare by supporting providers with strategic advisory and information technology services, was selected for proving how a single cloud, especially via the Salesforce Platform, is better for customers, better for employees, better for leaders and better for IT. Jacobus uses all FinancialForce ERP applications.
Community Champion of the Year: Recognizes individuals who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members with their comments, feedback and ideas. The winners will be those who hold the highest reputation levels and have been instrumental in driving forward the Community and in helping other Community members to strive for excellence with FinancialForce applications.
- US Winner: Lynne Stroyne, financial accountant at Summa Technologies, was selected for her commitment to helping the community by answering questions and providing ideas, but for also helping to drive product quality and direction at FinancialForce.
- UK Winner: Justin Wheatley, regional VP of global financial systems at NewVoiceMedia. Justin was selected for his dedication to empowering others within the FinancialForce community and ensuring that NewVoiceMedia is utilizing their FinancialForce solutions to the fullest.
Congratulations to all!