Congratulations to all of the winners of the FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Awards
And the winners of this year’s 360 Customer Excellence Awards are…
This morning, on stage at our fourth annual and largest Community Day to date, we honored the winners of the FinancialForce.com 360 Customer Excellence awards!
This year’s judges – Jeremy Roche, CEO of FinancialForce.com; Kevin Roberts, director of platform technology at FinancialForce.com; Phil Wainwright, co-founder of Diginomica; and Denis Pombriant, front office analyst and founder of Beagle Research Group – had the difficult job of reading through every impressive finalist submission in order to select winners in each of the eight categories.
Congrats to all who submitted, including the today’s winners:
FinancialForce Financial Management Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes.
- Winner: Jacobus Consulting: Jacobus Consulting used FinancialForce Financial Management to optimize its business and operations departments, as well as to create an automated invoicing process.
FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, customer service, cross-departmental visibility and resource management.
- Winner: AECOM: AECOM implemented FinancialForce PSA to update back office functions using the Salesforce App Cloud, streamlining and consolidating systems for the company’s project management teams.
FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management and talent management.
- Winner: Summa Technologies: Summa Technologies integrated FinancialForce HCM to help aggregate internal HR systems into a single cloud platform, focusing efforts on implementing an agile feedback process.
FinancialForce Supply Chain Management (SCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated effectiveness and greater efficiencies in supply chain management including contract management, order fulfillment, CPQ and inventory management.
- Winner: Venture Technologies: Venture Technologies used FinancialForce SCM to elevate its business applications into the cloud, replacing the company’s outdated solutions and uniting business and accounting applications on one platform that could support the company’s expansion goals.
Best ERP Vision: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated strong vision for the future of ERP through the combined power of FinancialForce.com applications and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Winner: BRG: BRG used FinancialForce ERP to consolidate all employees and data on the same platform and in the same cloud, creating a more streamlined internal communication process.
Best Customer Experience: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce.com solutions to improve their customer’s experience.
- Winner: Hewlett Packard: Hewlett-Packard used FinancialForce PSA to enable consistent delivery of the same services to customers worldwide, utilizing the resources and track time to obtain a profit and loss understanding on cost projection of services.
FinancialForce Community Champion: Recognizes those customers who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce.com Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members.
- Winner: Nana Gregg of BRG: Nana, a Salesforce MVP, actively shares FinancialForce.com experiences and best practices, makes suggestions for other companies and FinancialForce ERP users.
Business Breakthrough of the Year: Recognizes customers based on their commitment to making the most out of FinancialForce.com solutions; their focus on maximizing the benefits of being on the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Winner: Lexmark Enterprise Software: Lexmark Enterprise Software used FinancialForce PSA to enable estimates and deliveries of service engagement solutions.
Congrats again to the winners and we look forward to continuing to be better together!