Is it a year already since we last got together with our customers at Vinopolis for Community Day London 2014? It seems like no time at all, yet so much has happened at FinancialForce.com – perfect timing to announce FinancialForce Community Day 2015 London.
This year’s event is taking place on Wednesday June 10th, and what better way to celebrate our customers’ continued success with our applications than at the home of the British Academy of Film and Television Art (BAFTA) in central London. BAFTA is all about celebrating excellence, which is why we thought it a fitting venue for this year’s customer conference.
In addition to networking and fun, the conference sessions themselves will be covering strategy, training and best practices for using our applications, and by having your employees attend you will help improve user adoption and buy-in across your business. In fact, more than 50% of companies that attended last year’s event brought more than one employee. Attendees will get the first-hand look at our newest product functionality & latest features, plus provide your feedback, and seize the chance to affect roadmap!
Highlights of the event include:
- It’s showtime! Jeremy Roche, President & CEO takes to the stage
- With the Financial Management track, you’ll learn how to improve cash flow, shorten month end close, forecast revenue with ease and accuracy and make compliance a breeze
- Lights, Cameras, Action Views – see a world premiere of this exciting new feature set to change the face of FinancialForce Accounting
- Professional Services Automation: get greater visibility, supercharge your utilization, increase your win-rates and maximise profits across your services biz
- See FinancialForce HCM and SCM applications in action
- Maximise the use of our apps, tailor them to Salesforce1 mobile apps, and know what else to integrate with to enhance your system
- Meet the other stars of the show: face-to-face time with our executives, customer success and consulting teams
- The after show party – time to enjoy a drink and network with other customers while being papped with stars of stage and screen
There’s no better way to get the most from your FinancialForce.com investment than by attending. With a choice of breakout sessions, numerous networking opportunities and an after party not to miss, it’s not too late to register if you haven’t already.