BOO! FinancialForce October PR Picks
It’s old hallows eve, and you know what that means? Besides our costume contest in San Francisco, logo-engraved pumpkins and excessive amounts of sweet treats piling up on our desks… it’s the end of the month! So it’s time to grab a piping hot mug of your favorite pumpkin-spiced-something and read through the recap of our top PR hits of October.
Here at FinancialForce we’ve been busy casting spells and brewing a bubbling cauldron of potions overflowing with news from Dreamforce, customer stories and executive profiles. See below for the highlights, but be careful what you do, or you may get caught in our sticky web of coverage.
First, DREAMFORCE! one of our favorite weeks of the year happened at the beginning of the month and it did not disappoint. During the week we had several exciting announcements including:
- We announced the continued success with our Nonprofit customers, which comprises around 10% of our overall customer base! We also debuted our complementary solution to the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack that helps organizations manage financials, projects, contractors and staff members. Enterprise Times, FinTech Finance, HR News and others covered.
- Coincidentally while Dreamforce was happening in San Francisco this year, the HR Technology Conference was going on in Chicago. We had our FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) team in the Windy City while we formally announced customer momentum and success achieved from FinancialForce Peoplecasting® – the unique interoperability between Salesforce CRM and our HCM, PSA and Financial Management apps. In the press release announcement we featured two FinancialForce Peoplecasting® customer use cases – Summa Technologies and Concept Services who have achieved significant benefits so far. FinTech Finance, Enterprise Times, SPI Research and others covered.
- In advance of Dreamforce, FinancialForce CEO Jeremy Roche sat down with Harriet Taylor from CNBC to discuss Dreamforce, the power of Salesforce’s partner ecosystem and what the journey has been like for FinancialForce over the years.
- Also in October we announced that customer, Motus, provider of the most accurate vehicle management and reimbursement platform available, switched from Quickbooks to FinancialForce Financial Management. Since implementing FinancialForce, Motus has achieved impressive results like “reduced month-end close from weeks to days with automation and workflow.” AllSalesforce and Enterprise Times covered.
- Just last week we were thrilled to share that FinancialForce is working with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) through their implementation of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) to help its Technology Services organization meet its strategic vision of being the leading service delivery organization in its industry. Enterprise Times, Channele2e, Technative, and others reported on the exciting customer news.
- Our Chief Customer Officer, Adrian Ivanov was featured on IDG Connect this month in a career advice Q&A.
- Finally, last week, two of our executives and one of our customers were front and center at Constellation Research’s Connected Enterprise event in Half Moon Bay, California. To kick things off, our CFO John Bonney participated in a panel around the future of ERP. Laura Castillo, FinancialForce GM of HCM Applications rounded out a lively panel on HCM in a digital age and FinancialForce ERP customer and SuperNova Award Finalist Mark Coy, Chief Human Resources Officer at Summa Technologies was featured on a panel about “humanizing digital and promoting inclusion.”
Visit the FinancialForce Press Center to get your fill of everything FinancialForce.