After replacing OpenAir with FinancialForce PSA, Avid Technology is now able to effectively manage resources and data while improving utilization and increasing visibility across projects at the same time. For Avid, it has meant they are able to provide greater customer engagement at every stage of their service delivery process.
Avid Technology is the world’s leading provider of audio and video technology for media organizations and independent professionals. Before choosing FinancialForce.com, their previous PSA system (OpenAir) didn’t meet any of their needs from either a financial or operational perspective. The lack of visibility on project finances, timecards and expenses drove their profit margins down and their customer relationships suffered because teams didn’t have real-time project information.
FinancialForce helps solve some of the most painful issues which include keeping up with the customers and keeping up with the constant state of change
SVP Finance, Avid Technology
- PSA integration with Salesforce allows services teams to be more active at the sales opp level helping sales to build smarter, realistic project plans for clients
- Now sales, services and finance can see exactly what’s going on across all spectrums of a project, stay on track and engage with customers from start to finish – improving customer satisfaction
- New insight into projects allowed Avid to reduce contractor spend, and utilize employees fuller–producing an uptake in billable utilization
- Real-time visibility allows group to spot issues and make quick decisions and adjustments on a project, whether that’s staffing, budgets, billing, etc.
- Out of the box features and functions have been easy to use and created quick adoption rates across the Avid team–something lacking with prior system
- Finance now has visibility across projects allowing for better control and management of the revenue position within a quarter
Watch more FinancialForce customer testimonials.