Announcing the 2016 FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Awards Finalists
Community Live is right around the corner and we can’t wait to see all our customers. Today, we’re thrilled to announce the finalists in this year’s 360 Customer Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding FinancialForce customer achievements across all our solution lines.
The judges (myself included) are currently reviewing each finalist’s story before selecting winners, which will be announced on-stage at both FinancialForce Community Live in Las Vegas (May 10th, 11th) and FinancialForce Community Live in London (May 18th).
Thank you to all who submitted and congrats to this year’s finalists!
- Best Customer Experience: This award recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce solutions, on top of the Salesforce App Cloud, to improve their customer’s experience. Winners will be selected based on how they have included FinancialForce applications as part of their customer-centric strategy, and the impact the front and back office integration has made on their business.
- Exemplary Use of Platform: Recognizes customers who use two or more FinancialForce solutions and have demonstrated a strong belief in how multi-app usage is a game-changer for the success of their business. Winners will be those who have a vision for leveraging applications across Salesforce App Cloud to underpin the future of their work.
- Community Champion of the Year: Recognizes individuals who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members with their comments, feedback and ideas. The winners will be those who hold the highest reputation levels and have been instrumental in driving forward the Community and in helping other Community members to strive for excellence with FinancialForce applications.
- Excellence in Financial Management: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, supply chain/inventory control, financial reporting, revenue management and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Financial Management and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Excellence in Human Capital Management: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management, records management, talent management and driving employee engagement while leveraging the power of FinancialForce HCM and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Excellence in Professional Services Automation: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross departmental visibility, resource management and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce App Cloud.