Tired of seeing inaccurate financial data? Wasting time with multiple entries into different systems? Don’t you wish your accounting could interact with your CRM, sending invoices and orders with a single-click, bringing your invoice time down from 3 weeks to 3 days?
Since you already have all of your sales, services and customer records in your Salesforce CRM, why shouldn’t your accounting be on the same platform/database?
There has to be a better way, right? Thankfully, there is.
In a nutshell, here are the 7 reasons why Accounting is better on the Salesforce1 Platform:
- Complete 360 view of your customers
- Enterprise class audit and approval
- Break down departmental (services, sales, delivery) barriers
- CRM and back office all on a single mobile app
- Faster invoicing and faster cash collection
- Enterprise class data security
- Centralized compliance and policy management