7 reasons why your accounting system should be on Salesforce
Tired of seeing inaccurate financial data? Wasting time with multiple entries into different systems? Don’t you wish your accounting could interact with your CRM, sending invoices and orders with a single-click, bringing your invoice time down from 3 weeks to 3 days?
Since you already have all of your sales, services and customer records in your Salesforce CRM, why shouldn’t your accounting be on the same platform/database?
There has to be a better way, right? Thankfully, there is.
In a nutshell, here are the 7 reasons why Accounting is better on the Salesforce1 Platform:
- Complete 360 view of your customers
- Enterprise class audit and approval
- Break down departmental (services, sales, delivery) barriers
- CRM and back office all on a single mobile app
- Faster invoicing and faster cash collection
- Enterprise class data security
- Centralized compliance and policy management