6 reasons why professional services works better on Salesforce
Are you struggling to gain control of your projects? Having interdepartmental barriers between teams? Don’t you wish you could access real-time visibility into your business performance across sales, services delivery and finance?
Thankfully, there’s a better way to run your professional services business. Since you already have all of your sales, financials and customer records in your Salesforce CRM, why not manage your services and projects on the same platform.
In a nutshell, here are the 6 reasons why Professional Services works better on the Salesforce1 Platform:
1) Services and Sales working together on scoping, planning and pricing deals
2) Combine inflight projects and sales pipeline in your capacity planning
3) Visibility to sales activity and project delivery on a single app
4) Enterprise class audit and approval
5) Centralized compliance and policy management
6) Enterprise class data security
Want to learn more about these benefits and why you’ve got to start running your projects on Salesforce? Click here to download the full eBook.