Hitting Las Vegas before crossing the pond to London and separate from Dreamforce for the very first time, FinancialForce Community Live is going to be a brand new experience for our customers. And since we’re starting things off in the desert oasis, what better way to kick off the second day than with folks from the most dazzling show in the world?
Last week we announced that a special panel from Cirque du Soleil will be taking the stage to talk about how Cirque du Soleil was brought to life and how collaboration has led to improved performance and a better customer experience.
We’re excited, and the more we read about Cirque du Soleil, the more excited we are to hear this behind-the-scenes panel. Here are 5 thing you may have not known about Cirque du Soleil:
- Cirque du Soleil started as a group of street performers gathered in Baie Saint-Paul in the province of Quebec
- Cirque du Soleil has grown into a global business with more than 4,000 employees
- They have shows shows running on every continent except for Antarctica.
- The pool in the show “O” holds 1.5 million gallons of water.
- There are currently 8 different shows running in Las Vegas alone
To learn more about our special Cirque du Soleil panel for Community Live, click here.