2015 PR Picks: FinancialForce.com Year in Review
Wow, 2015, what a year. From announcing our $50 million run-rate in early January, to our major funding news in March, another successful Dreamforce in September and countless customer successes, product announcements and new hire news in between, it was a record breaking year for FinancialForce.com to say the least.
Looking back at all our coverage and awards from 2015, it was nearly impossible to pick our favorites. We plucked out a few highlights for each month below, but for a review of all of this year’s wins check out our press center.
Cheers to a stellar 2015! Happy New Year, see you all in 2016.
- January: We kicked off 2015 with a bang, announcing that our revenue grew by 91% and we hit a $50 million run rate. Forbes and others featured the announcement.
- February: Enterprise Apps Today highlighted an update to FinancialForce SCM, adding rebate revenue management capabilities for users.
- March: March was a major month for the company – we announced that we received $110 million in funding in a round led by Technology Crossover Ventures and Salesforce Ventures. Forbes, TechCrunch, ZDNet and many others reported on our exciting news.
- April: In April we officially kicked off our FrankenCloud campaign with a byline in Diginomica outlining the dangers many companies face with stitched together clouds.
- May: Our FrankenCloud campaign received even more attention in outlets like CRN, Enterprise Times, ChannelLife and Diginomica during NetSuite’s annual conference, SuiteWorld.
- June: Diginomica featured an article on how our customer, HP Enterprise, has turned to the cloud to help transform its processes and get closer to customers, especially with solutions like FinancialForce PSA.
- July: Our customer Mark Coy of Summa Technologies was interviewed for a piece in Workforce Management about their use of FinancialForce HCM and predictive analytics.
- August: Built in Chicago covered the launch of our first midwest office opening in Chicago.
- September: September this year was all about Dreamforce! Computerworld received the exclusive on our many announcements at the conference including advances in financial visibility and reporting, three ‘Lightning ready’ apps, two pilot FinancialForce ERP Wave apps and the FinancialForce Punch Time Tracker App for Apple Watch.
- October: Following our announcement of FinancialForce Peoplecasting® at HR Tech in Las Vegas, Diginomica recapped the news, noting that along with our product enhancements and new leadership, FinancialForce HCM is “rolling out big time.”
- November: Computer Business Review published a feature on FinancialForce.com and CEO Jeremy Roche, highlighting the past year and company plans in 2016 and beyond.
- December: Our very own VP of Customers for Life, Samantha Loveland, was interviewed by The Huffington Post for a Q&A on her experience as a successful woman in business, thoughtful advice for those in the industry and her time spent at FinancialForce.com thus far.
Cheers to 2016!