The first enterprise app on the platform
In 2006, Salesforce announced a cloud platform where anyone could build enterprise apps. With faith in the Salesforce vision, Jeremy Roche started FinancialForce, a company entirely committed to proving the promise of the platform.
"You were the first company to really build an enterprise class application on the platform and that caused us to rethink what we needed to provide. We really owe a lot of the success of the platform and Salesforce in general to the work that you did."
- Mike Rosenbaum, Executive Vice President, Sales Cloud, Salesforce
A strategic partnership with Salesforce forged over 10 years
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP on the Salesforce Platform. As a Strategic ISV Partner, we’ve accomplished a lot together:
- The first enterprise app on the AppExchange in 2009
- Salesforce participated in FinancialForce’s original funding
- Salesforce Board of Director appointments: Mike Rosenbaum, EVP, Sales Cloud & Patrick Blair, EVP, Commercial Cloud
- Secured additional funding from Salesforce Ventures in 2015
- Titanium Dreamforce Sponsor in 2015
The AppExchange champion
FinancialForce signed one of the first ISV contracts for Salesforce’s business application marketplace - the AppExchange. And FinancialForce Accounting quickly became the #1 accounting application on the platform. FinancialForce is considered a pioneer and a proof point to the ecosystem’s viability, growth and limitless potential.
We’re just getting started...
FinancialForce continues to grow – with more than 1200 customers in 27 countries, 14 apps, 600+ employees. We look forward to our shared growth and success for years to come.
Recent announcements include: