Organization unifies customer data and saves hours per day by bringing sales, services and finance onto one platform
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – September 8, 2016: FinancialForce, the leading cloud ERP provider on the Salesforce Platform, today announced that Greenway Health, integrated ambulatory information platform provider to the healthcare community, switched from Netsuite OpenAir to FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and FinancialForce Revenue Management. Greenway Health comprises of nearly 10% of the entire HIT (Health Information Technology) market and touches more than 100 million lives per year through partnering with thousands of providers across more than 40 specialties. In order to maintain a high level of service to an immense amount of clients every year, Greenway Health deeply relies on the solutions that both their employees and customers touch.
Greenway Health’s transition to FinancialForce PSA came following their merger with two other companies, which left them with three different services management systems including NetSuite OpenAir, and disconnected data from Salesforce. Employees across departments saw productivity suffer when attempting to reconcile customer data that was completely disconnected from their main Salesforce database. For a company focused on delivering exceptional client service, it was important to get ahead of any hindrance to their business needs and future growth.
Ultimately, Greenway Health wanted to keep all their key business applications on one platform so that they could have one customer record across CRM, finance and services They selected FinancialForce PSA for its ability to scale with the growing company, customization capabilities and instant, deep visibility into client and project health. The company now uses FinancialForce PSA and Revenue Management to keep services projects on track and on budget and to ensure their clients are getting the greatest value from Greenway Health solutions.
“We are so thankful to have FinancialForce PSA on our side to help us deliver a top notch experience to our customers,” said Lesa Scarbrough, Manager of Solution Services at Greenway Health. “Easily, FinancialForce has saved us four hours a day because we no longer waste time working to identify customers, opportunities, projects, and schedules as we did with OpenAir. Simply put, having our sales, services and finance all in one place, on one platform, helps us help our customers deliver their health care.”
In a new video case study, Greenway Health reviews the decision-making process to switch from Netsuite to FinancialForce and the overall impact that connecting Salesforce CRM with FinancialForce PSA and Revenue Management has had on Greenway Health’s business. Benefits and results include:
- Having everything on one platform gives Greenway Health’s team the data they need to keep projects on track and on budget, better manage the business and improve productivity
- Greater visibility across the company allows management to spot issues early, such as decreasing profit margins and make swift adjustments or adjust focus areas
- Self-service reports and dashboards empower everyone to respond immediately to risk areas such as projects running over budget, or outstanding invoices
- The connection between sales and services allows the services team to be a part of the quoting process, making sure that the right services are available when needed
- Automation between sales orders and projects enables team to start the implementation sooner, getting customers what they need faster
- FinancialForce reporting and dashboards allows the team to mine data and focus on the most profitable products and services
- FinancialForce Revenue Management has simplified reporting and input for Greenway’s finance team. Sales and services are now more self-sufficient – with data at everyone’s fingertips the finance team’s phones ring less with report requests
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management(HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. For more information, visit financialforce.com.
Salesforce, Community Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Greenway Health
Greenway Health™ delivers an integrated ambulatory information platform that empowers providers, consumers and payers with the right information and insights — at the right time, place and manner — to enable coordinated, efficient and effective care that improves health in a value-driven environment. Greenway® providers across over 40 specialties touch more than 100 million lives each year. Join Greenway Health in its commitment to “Serve. Connect. Care.” by visiting www.greenwayhealth.com or call (866) 242-3805. Follow Greenway on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.