FinancialForce.com celebrates customers for their outstanding achievements during annual Community Day
SAN FRANCISCO – September 14, 2015: FinancialForce.com, the leading cloud ERP provider on the Salesforce App Cloud, today announced the winners of its third annual 360 Customer Excellence Awards. The awards recognizes customers for the superior results they’ve accomplished using FinancialForce.com’s cloud ERP solutions. This year’s program included a record number of submissions, each impressively diverse in showcasing back office transformations and positive business results. Honorees were recognized on stage today during FinancialForce.com’s Community Day, the company’s fourth annual and largest customer conference to date.
“I want to extend my warmest congratulations to this year’s 360 Customer Excellence award winners and finalists,” said Jeremy Roche, CEO of FinancialForce.com. “All of the judges, including myself, were inspired by the successes of our customers and blown away by their innovative use of FinancialForce applications and the Salesforce App Cloud. Their commitment to improving business strategies through cloud ERP is what keeps us motivated and driven to continue to deliver products that will help our customers scale and grow their organizations. We thank everyone who submitted for this year’s awards and look forward to working with our customers to continue pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with cloud ERP.”
This year’s panel of judges included: Jeremy Roche, CEO of FinancialForce.com; Kevin Roberts, director of platform technology at FinancialForce.com; Phil Wainwright, co-founder of Diginomica; and Denis Pombriant, front office analyst and founder of Beagle Research Group. Judges selected winners in the following eight categories:
FinancialForce Financial Management Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes.
- Winner: Jacobus Consulting: Jacobus Consulting used FinancialForce Financial Management to optimize its business and operations departments, as well as to create an automated invoicing process.
FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, customer service, cross-departmental visibility and resource management.
- Winner: AECOM: AECOM implemented FinancialForce PSA to update back office functions using the Salesforce App Cloud, streamlining and consolidating systems for the company’s project management teams.
FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management and talent management.
- Winner: Summa Technologies: Summa Technologies integrated FinancialForce HCM to help aggregate internal HR systems into a single cloud platform, focusing efforts on implementing an agile feedback process.
FinancialForce Supply Chain Management (SCM) Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated effectiveness and greater efficiencies in supply chain management including contract management, order fulfillment, CPQ and inventory management.
- Winner: Venture Technologies: Venture Technologies used FinancialForce SCM to elevate its business applications into the cloud, replacing the company’s outdated solutions and uniting business and accounting applications on one platform that could support the company’s expansion goals.
Best ERP Vision: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated strong vision for the future of ERP through the combined power of FinancialForce.com applications and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Winner: BRG: BRG used FinancialForce ERP to consolidate all employees and data on the same platform and in the same cloud, creating a more streamlined internal communication process.
Best Customer Experience: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce.com solutions to improve their customer’s experience.
- Winner: Hewlett Packard: Hewlett-Packard used FinancialForce PSA to enable consistent delivery of the same services to customers worldwide, utilizing the resources and track time to obtain a profit and loss understanding on cost projection of services.
FinancialForce Community Champion: Recognizes those customers who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce.com Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members.
- Winner: Nana Gregg of BRG: Nana, a Salesforce MVP, actively shares FinancialForce.com experiences and best practices, makes suggestions for other companies and FinancialForce ERP users.
Business Breakthrough of the Year: Recognizes customers based on their commitment to making the most out of FinancialForce.com solutions; their focus on maximizing the benefits of being on the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Winner: Lexmark Enterprise Software: Lexmark Enterprise Software used FinancialForce PSA to enable estimates and deliveries of service engagement solutions.
FinancialForce.com delivers ERP at Customer Speed™. Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, FinancialForce ERP equips customer-centric businesses with a unified platform that delivers ERP and CRM on a single cloud. Our Financial Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) apps allow businesses to increase the speed at which they operate and be more responsive along every touch point of a customer’s journey. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce.com is backed by leading global institutions Salesforce, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.