Are you keeping up with your competitors? It’s time to do what the leading Professional Services organizations are doing and run your business on a single, integrated platform for CRM, services delivery, and accounting. Gain all the benefits to grow your company and lead the pack.
- Increase productivity
- Increase annual revenue from new clients
- Provide true real-time visibility across all parts of your business
Revolutionize sales, services, and finance
Teamwork and personal productivity are critical in the services industry, where the phrase “time is money” is so true. Get all your people on the same page by putting sales, services and finance on one system. Eliminate artificial departmental barriers and friction between teams by putting them on the same cloud, using the same data and getting the same complete view of customers and projects.
- Eliminate integration, data silo and process inefficiencies
- Remove the interdepartmental barriers that hold your company back
- Collaborate efficiently with Chatter on accounts, opportunities, projects, and more
End to end visibility
Visibility into resources, project status, project profitability, opportunity pipeline, revenue, and invoicing are all critical on their own. By embracing a single platform to run your business with the leading Professional Services, Accounting, Revenue Recognition apps and more, you not only gain the visibility into these metrics, but you get cross-company, cross-team visibility and insights to proactively manage your business.
- Provide all teams a single, comprehensive view of your customers
- Combine CRM, PSA and ffinancial information in a single dashboard or report
- Leverage a single sign on, workflow, reporting, and other platform tools across the entire business
The debate over the benefits of a single cloud platform is over
As forward thinking professional services firms have adopted a single cloud platform to run their entire business, the benefits are no longer in question. Professional services business with integrated sales, service, and finance are enjoying advantages across the board over those companies still working with siloed-on-premise or separate systems.
- Utilization rates as high as 86%, 25% higher than the average service company*
- $85,000 more revenue per billable employee than the industry average*
- 17% more projects delivered on-time*
*Source SPI Research