Generate sales orders automatically from Salesforce CRM
One of the most laborious processes at companies today is the sales ordering process. This is often because order information from Salesforce CRM has to be re-keyed into custom ordering systems which usually reside in spreadsheets or custom applications outside the Force.com cloud. This fragmented process is error prone and can increase “Quote to Cash” cycle times. It can create three or four individual databases (sales quotes, ordering, billing, receivables) that can get out of synch and be difficult to report on collectively. The multi-database approach also makes it difficult for sales, service and accounting teams to see the information throughout or across the whole cycle.
Automate the Quote to Cash process
With FinancialForce.com’s Sales Order application, orders can be created in four ways - from a Salesforce opportunity, from a Salesforce quote, from a Saleforce custom object or by entering an order manually. High volume organizations can produce orders automatically in the background, benefiting from a “no touch” order processing environment, eliminating rekeying or the need for a detached order system between the CRM and finance functions. After a sales order is approved, users can instantly create an invoice from the order and produce the associated accounting entries by using FinancialForce Billing. The end result is a seamless process that completes the Opportunity to Cash or Quote to Cash cycles all on the same cloud platform. You will gain complete control and visibility of the entire cycle.
- Create an order from an opportunity or quote in single click or keyed in directly
- Create orders automatically in batch - no touch order processing
- Generate invoices automatically from approved orders
- Eliminates manual processing, re-keying errors, spreadsheets and extraneous databases
- Get complete visibility of the CRM to Accounting cycle
- Improve order cycle times, cash flow and sales capacity
- Install FinancialForce Sales Orders independently and integrate with your legacy ERP systems