End to end order to cash on a single platform
The slickest and most efficient sales process can appear disjointed and error prone if your downstream billing, cash application and collections process doesn’t meet the same standards. FinancialForce Accounting puts these key revenue related activities side by side with your sales and service apps. Ensure consistent communication with your customers, eliminate costly and error prone integrations and give your business the best possible platform to collect revenue on time.
- Automate invoices for tax calculations, accounting code assignment, invoice formatting and emailing
- Allow invoices and payments viewable by sales, support, finance and the customer via community login
- Import customer payments and automatically match to invoices
- Track settlements, part payments, overpayments and overdue balances without ever having to leave the Force.com platform
Eliminate costly integrations and re-keying errors
Integration of CRM to back office accounting systems used to be an expensive, complex and high maintenance process, that required hard to find programming skills whenever you needed to make changes. That complexity disappears and a point and click mapping process means you can make changes yourself whenever your business needs to adapt.
- Eliminate the need for fragile synchronizations with shared master file data
- Use point and click field mapping of orders to invoices
- Create invoices in one click creation or turn your invoice generation process into a “lights out” automated recurring batch process
- Automatically link invoices back to original source order, quote or case
- Get full logging and audit trails
Track overdue balances and aged debt
Late payment on an invoice isn’t simply an accounting issue. The underlying reason could indicate a serious support issue, a delivery failure by a business partner or maybe an early warning of the financial viability of your customer. Whatever the reason, it’s likely future sales to that customer are at risk. With FinancialForce Accounting, your entire team has access to the latest financial state of your customers so they can make better decisions and find timely resolution to their issues.
- Monitor billing and customer payment trends from accounts receivable dashboards and real-time aged debt reports
- Get full drill-down from account and opportunity to related invoices and customer payments history
- Make all customer facing staff has visibility to outstanding amounts and ongoing collections activity
- Use the powerful relationships in your sales and customer service teams to support your collections activity
- Collaborate across departments to resolve customer issues quickly and get paid sooner