Reporting and Dashboards
Complete business visibility
Our software designers had four primary goals in mind for reporting:
- Provide a flexible way to capture and store financial information so financial managers could accurately model their businesses.
- Don't make anyone wait for batch updates or synchronization routines - deliver real-time information.
- Provide an array of industry-leading reporting, inquiry and dashboarding options so users could pick the right tool for the job at hand.
- Make the information easy to access, from any device and from anywhere.
FinancialForce.com accomplished these goals and then some.
FinancialForce.com married its single ledger design with the most powerful and popular cloud reporting tools available on the market today from salesforce.com. These tools provide the ability to build a full gamut of reports including custom inquiries, user specific dashboards and ad-hoc actual vs budget reports. Information can be delivered online via a browser or pushed to your handset of choice from a single cloud-based financial engine. And recognizing the familiarity users have with Microsoft Excel™, FinancialForce.com has built a bridge app called FinancialForce XL that allows users to securely read and write-back financial information from Excel to FinancialForce Accounting for things like budget updates and special journal entries.
FinancialForce Accounting provides the most comprehensive and agile cloud-based reporting system available on the market today.
- See a real-time snapshot of your organization's financial status and performance
- Includes an impressive range of ready-made and customizable financial reports and role-related dashboards
- Takes advantage of the powerful and intuitive Salesforce report building and analysis tools
- Seamless spreadsheet-based reporting using FinancialForce XL
- Supports cloud base reporting tools such as Crystal Reports