My Account for Salesforce
Add a financial dimension to your Salesforce Customer Portal
If your company is selling and servicing customers through a customer portal, you might not be delivering on one aspect of the relationship - the financial relationship. Customers prefer to have one location where they can see all aspects of your commercial relationship, including financial activity such as invoice history and payments.
Unfortunately, most companies are still dealing with customers the old-fashioned, labor intensive way, by phoning or emailing customers to collect on overdue accounts or responding to statement and invoice requests. This back and forth process increases administrative overhead and delays cash payments from customers.
Customer self-service improves productivity and cash flow
My Account enables businesses to provide their customers financial self-service, 24 hours a day, adding a financial dimension to a company's overall customer relationship management strategy. FinancialForce.com achieves this by extending the capabilities of the Salesforce Customer Portal with a special portal tab or web page labeled "My Account". It serves as a central location for FinancialForce Accounting users to securely publish customer billing and payment activity within the Salesforce Customer Portal.
With My Account, your customers can view outstanding invoices, purchasing history, payment status and download invoices electronically. It provides a transparent view of the financial relationship between customer and supplier, increasing customer satisfaction while reducing a finance department's workload.
- Provides a common, 24x7 location for suppliers and customers to cooperatively resolve payment issues
- Clarifies which invoices are due for payment
- Eliminates the typical back and forth activities related to lost invoices and other invoice history requests
- Enables customers to be notified when new invoices have been posted to the Customer Portal My Account page, keeping them informed and encouraging prompt payment
- Improves Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and cash flow while simultaneously reducing service costs and time spent dealing with payment disputes